[Bedasruti is a Lecturer in law at Jindal Global Law School,O.P. Jindal Global (Institution of Eminence Deemed to be University). Prior to joining JGLS, she worked as an Assistant Professor of Law at the International School of Business and Research (ISBR: Bangalore) and as an Assistant Professor of Law at the Kalinga University, Chhattisgarh. She holds a B.A.,LL.B. from the University of Calcutta and an LL.M. from the University of Sheffield. Bedasruti has extensive legal experience in many areas,including criminal law practice,banking law,civil litigation,and corporate practice. Her work experience spanned the Honourable Calcutta High Court and criminal courts in West Bengal.]
To maintain a long-distance relationship that broke some time ago:
- Reflect on past issues and work to resolve them together.
- Prioritize open communication and schedule regular video calls or phone calls.
- Set clear goals and expectations for the relationship.
- Build and maintain trust through reliability and commitment.
- Surprise each other with thoughtful gestures and messages.
- Balance independence with staying connected.
- Plan visits to see each other whenever possible.
- Be patient and understanding with each other’s challenges.
- Seek support from friends, family, or counselors.
- Utilize technology for daily communication and sharing experiences